We are looking for a cashier who can work Saturdays, Sundays, or both. There could also be an opportunity for more hours during the weekdays. As a member our team you will be responsible for:
- Accurately ringing up customer orders and bag them.
- Learning about our product selection so as to help answer customer questions.
- Keeping the front station clean and organized.
- Pricing, packaging, and stocking dry goods.
- Making, bottling, and labeling housemade iced teas.
- Setting up in the morning and/or closing up at night under a manager's supervision.
We offer competitive hourly pay, meals, and a staff discount. Email Julie at [email protected] with a current resume and a cover letter describing why you’d like to work with us.